As we’re heading into a new year, here’s a recap of all the things The CRNA Chase implemented in 2021. We will also take a look ahead into 2022 and what is in store to help you get into a CRNA program ASAP.
2021 Year in Review
The biggest thing was the launch of CRNA Chase Academy earlier this year. We’ve since gone back to the drawing board and updated and revamped it based on the feedback of our students. I’ll get to that in a little bit.
Behind the scenes, we also have a new website thanks to Mayarie Marketing & Websites. They keep the site secure and in working order so you have access to the information you need when you need it.
We also had a record number of Personal Statements and CV Critiques this year as more of you are beginning to apply to CRNA school. This is great! As a result, we began to bundle the Application Services. I will address that in more detail in the 2022 goals in a few.
And of course, we released and/or updated some great content on the blog over the last 12 months. Although there are plans to change the delivery in 2022. But here are the top posts:
- 9 Ways To Immediately Become The Strongest CRNA Applicant
- 6 Ways You Can Afford to Attend CRNA School
- The Best CCRN Review Books and Courses
- Helpful Tips to Answer the 3 Most Difficult CRNA School Interview Questions
- 19 Need To Know Tips When Shadowing A CRNA
And finally, congratulations to those who got accepted to CRNA school this 7ear! I’m so excited for you! We also saw a record number of ACADEMY students get accepted to CRNA school. And those who booked Mock Interviews with us aced their interviews and were admitted to CRNA school on the 1st try.
I know 2021 has been a trying time for everyone, including rethinking parts of The CRNA Chase that would help all of you, Future CRNAs out there, get into a CRNA program faster. So now as we head into 2022, the picture is more clear on what we have to focus on.
Now that CRNA Chase Academy is launched, our focus for 2022 is to level up and provide even more valuable content to the members. So I guess you’re wondering what will this look like:
- A new, and revamped program on a new platform with lifetime access to help you become the most competitive applicant- Open enrollment will begin in the next couple of weeks.
- Continuing the biweekly articles but eventually adding audio format also, so you can listen at your convenience.
- We will continue with the Application Services bundle- Be A Standout (CV+ Personal Statement+ 30 min. Review Call).
- I’ve been holding out on doing this but we will likely start a Private FB group so you guys can network, be part of a community, and get ongoing support.
- To continue providing value and support, you will have an opportunity to join our brand new monthly meetings with expert guests and Q & A sessions. Info coming soon.
- And last- We have something coming real soon to help you skip the overwhelm and fast-track your CRNA school acceptance. Be on the lookout for this announcement.
Wherever you’re currently at in your CRNA school journey, let’s make your dreams of becoming a CRNA a reality in 2022!
Thanks for being a part of The CRNA Chase, Future CRNA!
P.S. Need a little help? For a complete guide that shows you exactly how to become a CRNA, grab a copy of the “Ultimate Guide to CRNA School Admission”. It’s FREE and will save you a ton of time and headaches since all the info you need is in one place.